The Maldives’ Cabinet on Tuesday condemned, in the strongest terms, the disruption of an event held at the National Stadium this morning. At the meeting at the President’s Office Tuesday afternoon, the Cabinet also formed a subcommittee to further look into the matter.
The subcommittee is comprised of:
1) Uz Ibrahim Riffath, the Attorney General,
2) Mohamed Aslam, the Minister of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure,
3) Dr Aishath Ali, the Minister of Education,
4) Yumna Maumoon, the Minister of Arts, Culture and Heritage,
5) Dr Ahmed Zahir, Minister of Islamic Affairs,
6) Ahmed Mahloof, the Minister of Youth, Sports and Community Empowerment; and,
7) Aishath Mohamed Didi, the Minister of Gender, Family and Social Services.